Vizier HDR530 Micro Ride-On
The HDR530 is the first mini ride-on scrubber dryer in the user-friendly Vizier series, known for providing high cleaning efficiency at attractive prices. With battery and tank capacity to clean for hours, this machine is ready to take on areas of more than 5.000 m2.
An ideal choice for cleaning in hotels, bus and train stations, supermarkets, exhibition centers, shopping malls, schools and other institutions.
Using the HDR530 provides the same level of comfort as the larger ride-on scrubber dryer: The intuitive display with all major functions and the battery status makes it easy to control, together with the large buttons, and the clear view of the water/detergent level indicator. Also adding to the user comfort is the USB-port for fast charging of cell phones and tablets.
The big steering wheel ensures that the HDR530 is easy to manoeuver with a minimum of training, and when driving, comfort is added by the automatic braking system engaged when the pedal is released. Another benefit is that the squeegee can be placed on the hanger behind the main body when the machine is driving through narrow passages.
All handling can easily be carried out when it is time to empty, refill or clean the tanks of the scrubber dryer. Service and maintenance are also convenient, i.e. with direct access to dismounting or mounting of the driving motor if needed. All in all, the HDR530 is easy to use and offers fast, effective cleaning at a very competitive price.
- An integrated on-board charger enables easy plug-in and battery charge at any outlet
- Water solution level indicator with volume visible on the tank
- Large opening to the 73 litre recovery tank allows easy cleaning
- Built-in squeegee hanging system on recovery tank for easy machine transfer in narrow areas
- Productivity: Working width 53 cm, Squeegee width 73 cm
- Versatility: Cleans tiled floors, vinyl, sealed wood, marble, concrete and other surfaces
- Efficiency: Speed 5.5 km/h, Climb rate 10%
- High performance: Brush pressure 23 kg, Brush speed 160 rpm
- Low sound level: 69 dB(A) enabling daytime cleaning
- Robust design: Front bumper, strong main frame and heavy-duty aluminum squeegee
- User-friendly dashboard: Intuitive display and buttons
|Brush Speed (RPM)||160|
|Productivity Rate (m²/h)||2650|
|Brush diameter (mm)||530|
|Max climbing rate (%)||10%|
|Net weight (kg)||140|
|Sound pressure level (db(a))||69|
|Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||1470x730x1310|
|Solution tank (l)||72|
|Recovery tank (l)||73|
|Cleaning width (mm)||530|
|Squeegee width (mm)||730|
|Vacuum motor power (w)||400|
|Brush motor (w)||450|
|Vacuum (mm H2O)||1223|
|Battery compartment size (LxWxH) (mm)||350x380x300|
|Battery type||AGM 12V 100Ah(20hours) x 2|
|Charging system||24V 10A|
|Max speed (km/h)||5.5|
|Drive motor hp (w)||300|
|Shipping weight (kg)||245|
|Rear wheel dim in (cm)||23|
|Solution flow rate gpm (l/min)||0.84-2.0|